Monday, September 09, 2013

My Life's Motivational Quotes

A Few Quotations that Motivate Me

     Sometimes we all need motivation to get through a tough day. Whether it be a coach or a trainer, a little push never hurt. Through my life, there have been 3 quotes that have always gave me some form of hope or a little bit of motivation to strive through whatever obstacle may be in my way. 

     The first quote is by the famous Walt Disney. If you can dream it you can do it. This quote has always been my motivation to chase my dreams. I believe that if you try your hardest, you can make your dreams your reality. Sometimes my dreams for my future seem far from achievable. However, the late Walt Disney started his unimaginable successful career with only a dream and a mouse. Therefore, this inspirational story of a man and his dream gives me my motivation to pursue my very own dreams. 


     My second quote goes hand in hand with my first, on the topic of chasing your goals and dreams. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Confucius. For instance, your goals, dreams, and maybe even desires may be far from where you are now. Although, if you never start on your pathway to achieving what is at the end of your journey, it will not be possibly attainable. I once read that you don’t have to be great to start but you have to start to be great. This saying has always stuck by me since it proves that you can’t always succeed on your first attempt but you have to attempt to succeed. My personal journey may not be going a thousand miles per hour but I believe that it can be achieved one step at a time.

     My third and final quote is about the times you fall and the times you struggle. The harder the struggle, the more glorious the triumph.  Swami Sivananda. Everyone goes through their very own struggles however overcoming them is what’s hard. I, too have encountered my very own struggles and failures through life but learning and overcoming from them has helped me grow as a person. Making mistakes is normal. One of my teachers once told me that the worst mistake anyone could make is being too afraid to make one. I presume true that Swami Sivananda meant that the tougher your obstacles, the sweeter your success.


     Ultimately, I believe that if you start your journey to pursuing your dreams knowing there may be struggles along the path there is absolutely nothing stopping you from achieving whatever you may desire. 

2 comments:

  1. Great choice of qutoes, very inspirational. It was very well writen, lots of meaning. You explained well and these are definitely quotes that you can live your life by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first blog, "if you can dream it, you can do it" by Walt Disney is very inspirational. This quote has probably inspired many childeren all over the world to not be afraid and try to achieve their highest dreams. This quote relates to me, because as a kid i had always dreamed high and fasanated about my success when I grew up. Does this in anyway relate to you?

    ReplyDelete